Who need to apply Vietnam visa from Thailand? What are the procedures and documents required when applying? This article will support you with knowledge about How to apply Vietnam visa from Thailand.
When Do You Need A Vietnam Visa From Thailand?
Before knowing How to apply Vietnam visa from Thailand, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
Luckily, Thailand is in exemption list to enter Vietnam with the limit of 30 days, so if you are Thailand pasport holder and you want to go to Vietnam for a trip less than 30 days, you do not need to apply Visa.
In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well.
How Many Ways To Apply Vietnam Visa From Thailand?
Applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is effective for people who live distant from the Vietnam Embassy and DON’T want to get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy,…
We powerfully suggest you booking tourist visa or business visa on-line because the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: simply one to 2 working days in traditional case. Four to eight operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for rush case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– Most extra services: when you apply online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTE,… some extra services are available. These services can support you save time and acquire a lot of comforts in your trip.
– How will it work?
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
This way allow you to apply for both Tourist Vietnam visa and Business Vietnam visa from Thailand. Vietnam tourist visa for foreigners in general and Thailand citizens in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam. Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Sukhothai, Krabi, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi or any cities in Thailand. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying Vietnam Visa At Embassy – How To Apply Vietnam Visa From Thailand
How to apply Vietnam visa from Thailand? This is 4 steps you should do to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Thailand:
- Visit the Embassy website, and download and fill in the form.
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Bring all required documents (see below).
- After 5 working days, return to the Embassy to collect your visa.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a clear answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- A completed visa application form
- Your original passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without glass wears)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Before applying visa, there are something you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
Address of Vietnam Embassy In Thailand
Of course if you have time and want to apply visa via Vietnam Embassy, there is another option for your answer How to to apply Vietnam visa from Thailand.
Embassy Of Vietnam In Bangkok, Thailand
- Address: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, THAILAND
- Phone: (662) 267 9602
- Fax: (662) 254 4630
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for public: 8h30 – 11h30 ; 13h30 -16h30 from Monday to Friday (Except Vietnamese and Thai public holidays).
Consulate General Of Vietnam In KHON KAEN, Thailand
- Address: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen 40000, THAILAND
- Phone: (66) 4324 2190
- Fax: (66) 4324 1154
- Email: email@example.com
Vietnam Embassy In Thailand Website
Website of Vietnam Embassy in Thailand is https://vietnamembassy-thailand.org/en/, this is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Thailand, it is provided for information and service purpose.
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.