Are you Lithuania passport holders? Do you need to apply Vietnam Visa when entering this country? We have to confirm that Lithuania citizens are required visa for entering Vietnam.
Let’s discover about Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuania citizens.
Does Lithuania Citizens Need Visa for Entering Vietnam or Not?
It becomes very much essential for every individual to check his visa requirement to visit Vietnam. The citizens of Lithuania, who are willing and desirous to travel to Vietnam, must possess the necessary required information about getting the visa, this is one of Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuania passport holders. Generally, the entire information about the Vietnam Visa is available at the Vietnam embassy of the respective country.
For a country like, Lithuania, the Vietnam Embassy of Lithuania offers best and reliable information. Apart from the Vietnam Embassy, various leading travel agents are also available which offer effective information and services regarding Vietnam Visa.
How many ways to apply for Vietnam visa?
There’re 2 ways to get visa for entering Vietnam:
Apply visa at Vietnam Embassy
This is the tradiontional way that foreigners always use when they want to apply Vietnam visa: get their visa at a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in a faster way. You can use our “Embassy visa” service and you can apply online to get the approval letter from us, bring it to the Vietnam embassy/consulate, submit required documents, pay stamping fee and get your Vietnam visa. Please note that this approval letter is not available for those who travel by sea to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival
If you don’t want to go to embassy location, you can apply online to get approval for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuania citizens – Vietnamo viza Lietuvoje
To response to Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuania citizens, you need to prepare enough documenta to apply for visa. Some of the major basic requirements that an Lithuania citizens is required to fulfill include:
- Passport: In order to obtain easy and convenient visa to travel Vietnam, the most important and crucial thing that is required by every Lithuania citizen is a valid passport. Whether you are going for a family vacation or for a business trip, you are essentially required to possess a passport with a minimum validity of at least 6 months. Another crucial thing that is required by the authorities of Vietnam include sufficient amount of blank pages in the passport. They generally demand for minimum two blank pages to issue the Visa. Thus before planning your trip to Vietnam, you must ensure all these minute details.
- Other supporting documents: The Vietnam Embassy also asks for various supporting documents from the foreign visitors including recent passport sized photographs and sufficient amount of money. You must keep your necessary identity proving documents with you for security point of view. All these things must accompany the application form of Visa Vietnam. This requirement of essential documents is also valid for the Lithuania citizens.
Procedure to extend the Vietnam visa
Generally, the Vietnam Visa is issued for a limited time duration after which it gets expired. If in any case, Lithuania citizens wants to extend his stay at Vietnam for any reason, he is essentially required to extend the Visa as well. It is not a difficult thing to handle. The people who want to extend their Vietnam visa may immediately visit the office of Vietnam Immigration Department and get it extended accordingly. They may also get it extended through the leading travel agents who possess significant relationships with the department of Vietnam Immigration.
How to get Vietnam visa in Lithuania?
There are 2 ways to get visa Vietnam for Algeria citizen that you can choose to response Vietnam visa requirements for Lithuania citizens:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in Lithuania and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
Notice: At present, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Lithuania, Lithuanian citizens living abroad where there Vietnam Embassy can get there and apply for visa there. However, visa getting at Vietnam Embassy tends to consume more time and money. There are a lot of our clients choose applying for Vietnam visa online to avoid bureaucratic barriers and nuisance there.
2. Apply online to obtain an approval letter
In case you travel by air to Vietnam, you can apply Vietnam visa on Arrival to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports.
Vietnam Immigration policy regulates that all Lithuania passport holders need to apply for Vietnam visa before entering the countries.
The requirements for Lithuanian citizens applying Vietnam visa are simple as follows:
- A valid passport (The validity should be 6 month at least)
- An issued Vietnam visa approval letter/ Vietnam visa code by Vietnam Immigration Department. Once you got these two things, you can get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam airport easily.
Guidance on how to apply for Vietnam visa from Lithuania
- Submit your Vietnam visa online application and fill in your information.
- Make payment for Vietnam visa approval fees
- Receive the visa approval letter within 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day (urgent processing) or even in 2 hours (emergency processing);
- Print out the letter, bring along with the passport, 2 passport-sized photos and the stamping fee to get on the plane and pick up the visa at arrival airports in Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Šiauliai, Kernavė, Palanga, Trakai, Anikshty or any cities in Lithuania. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org