As a Netherlands citizen, you are required Visa to arrive in Vietnam. In this paper, we would like to present to you all the information about Vietnam Visa for Netherlands citizen.
How many ways to get Vietnam Visa for Dutch?
1/ Apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
What is Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
Since 1996, Netherlands passport holders are able to get Vietnam Visa upon arrival by applying online without a required document. Therefore, the processing to get Vietnam Visa for Netherlands citizen seems easier.
The name of this visa type itself answers the question “Where to get Vietnam visa?”, since “Vietnam Visa on arrival” means “The Vietnam visa picked up upon arrival at the airport in Vietnam”.
Vietnam visa on arrival is legitimate and posted in Vietnam immigration laws at the official website of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs – so it is endorsed by the Vietnamese Government.
Furthermore, having been recognized by the International Air Traffic Associations, Vietnam Visa on arrival is no strange thing in tourism industry.
Processing time for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Visa for Netherlands passport holders will be process within 1 working day only for the normal case. In the Emergency case, you can get your Visa letter within 30 minutes. The processing time is pointed out below:
- Normal case: from 1 to 2 working days
- Urgent case: within 8 working hours
- Emergency case: from 30 minutes to 4 working hours
- Holiday case: within 30 minutes ( in overworking time including weekends, public holidays)
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Procedures
With 4 simple steps, Netherlands citizen can get Vietnam Visa:
- Filling the application form: this step requires your personal information such as full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number. Remember to fill the details exactly with your passport information.
- Review and settle your payment: take a look at your information again, then pay the visa fee. There are 3 ways to make your payment: paying by credit card via PayPal, Banking transfer and Western Union.
- Receive the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter: check your email for the Visa letter and print it out.
- Get Visa Stamp at Vietnam airport: Using the Vietnam Visa to get Visa stamp at the Visa landing counter when you arrive in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival Fees
The Vietnam Visa on Arrival includes 2 types of fee which are visa fee and stamping fee. Visa fee is the fee you pay to get the Visa Approval Letter and stamping fee is for the Visa Stamp at the Vietnam airport upon arrival.
Please pay attention that the stamping fee must be paid in cash. The more applicants you apply, the lower the fee you get. To check the specific fees, please click here.
**Note: Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity.
2/ Getting Vietnam Visa from The Embassy/Consulate
It means that you need to bring your passport and some required documents to go directly to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate to apply for Vietnam Visa. We recommend you to make a call to the Vietnam Embassy to check carefully for the documents. Some contact details of the Vietnam Embassy below may be useful for you:
Embassy of Vietnam in Netherlands
- Address: Nassauplein 12 2585 EB The Hague – The Netherlands
- Phone: 3648917, 3644300
- Fax: 3648656
- Email: email@example.com
The advantages of Vietnam Visa On Arrival
In comparison to Vietnam Embassy visa, which requires applicants to travel back and forth to local Vietnam Embassy, the procedures to get Visa on arrival Vietnam are much easier, money savings and less time-consuming.
- No passport or document to send off
- Saving time and money: 1 working day processing, only $19 for 1 month Visa
- Quick and easy to apply
- Money back guarantee in case your Visa is denied
As a result, more and more travelers choose Vietnam Visa On Arrival for their trip.
7 Reasons makes us an ideal choice for you
Among the variety of Vietnam local Visa departments, we do understand that many things make you confuse like: which website is legal by Immigration Department? or Which service is high quality? If you are still reading this section, let us present you all reasons why you should choose us to get Vietnam Visa but not the other ones:
1. We offer free advice on your situation
It doesn’t necessarily have to mean you apply with us to receive our support. Even if you do not choose our service, we still provide you free advice on your situation.
We know that sometimes you do not understand about the Vietnam Immigration Regulations or simply you want to check about the Vietnam Tourism information. So, just contact us anytime via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+84)908.989.525 or chat directly with us via Drift Chat box on our website.
2. Our Customer Support team works 24/7
Our team is 12 well-trained members in Customer Service field and we work 24/24 from Monday to Sunday.
Moreover, we still work normally in the public holiday such as: New Year Holiday, National Day, etc. Therefore, whenever you need our support we are always available.
3. We go beyond the call of duty to deliver results
We give you more than you pay for, because we know you deserve it!
Currently, we only offer the Vietnam Visa and some relevant services as Airport Fast Track, Car Pick Up and Vietnam Visa Extension. But if you wish to know anything about Vietnam Tourism like: good hotels, package tour, weather information, must visit places in Vietnam, good local foods, etc, we willing to recommend you.
4. We do not have any hidden fee
Unlike some agencies, we’re transparent about all the costs to you upfront! We don’t try to hide any nasty shocks that you’ll get later on. We analyze every single option and what you need, so it’s easy for you to understand.
5. Connection between you and our website are protected
We alway try our best to keep our customer far away hidden danger from internet by applying many secure practice to secure connection, keep our website is the safest place to get Vietnam Visa.
- 2-Layers SSL to secure connection
- McAfee certificate for website secure
- CDN Hidden Topology
6. We don’t store any your personal information and credit card payment.
Personal information is very sensitive and need to keep secret. Once you put your information (your name, birthday, passport number, credit card number..) to internet, It’s high risk of exposure. The best way to secure them is making it does not existing. Your information is very important for us but we need to keep them safe than our benefit. The real benefit is our customer satisfied.
- We clean your information on our system immediately by exit date, that you submit to us.
- We stored only amount number you paid and other payment information be clean up immediately after payment success.
Go with us, you will never worry about leaking your information.
7. We are legal by Vietnam Government
You are still unsure if we are legal or just a scam website, aren’t you?
We offer Vietnam Visa service which is relevant directly to the Vietnam Government. If we are a scam agent, we are unable to exist up to now. We do understand that Immigration Service is a delicate field which is strict managed by the Government, so we guarantee with our customers that each service we offer is completely legitimate.
After all, we want you to be our continuously satisfied customer.