Entering Vietnam visa will require Sweden citizens to apply for Vietnam visa. What are Vietnam visa requirements for Sweden citizens? – Vietnamvisum i Sverige.
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Sweden isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Do Swedish citizens need to apply Vietnam visa?
Sweden citizens wanting to enter Vietnam for any purpose such as traveling or working are required Vietnam visa.
The standard process will take about 48 hours to answer your application but you can choose a shorter process if you wish. Sometimes people were travelling around Vietnam and they want to proceed their trip to Vietnam before going home, this is probably the best choice for travellers to complete their goals by applying for Vietnam visa online.
Vietnam visa on arrival is simple, the process is fast, applicant do not have to prepare anything, just finish the online application form and pay for a little fee they will have permit to Vietnam by approval letter for Vietnam Immigration Department.
Vietnam visa requirements for Sweden citizens
As a Swedish citizen, you need to response Vietnam visa requirements for Sweden citizens in order to enter Vietnam. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
- By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
- By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
How to get Vietnam visa in Sweden?
Applying at Vietnam Embassy in Sweden
This option requires the following from visa applicants:
- Valid visa application documents
- Physical presence of the visa applicant at the Vietnam embassy
- Applicant to pay the set visa application fees and follow the procedural steps outlined for them during the visa application course.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Sweden
- Orby Slottsvag 26, 12571 Alvsjo, Stockholm, Sweden
- General line: +46-08-5562 1095/1077/1071
- Fax: +46-08-5562 1080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applying Vietnam visa online
This option involves requires the following from visa applicants:
- Valid visa application documents
- Active internet connection
- Candidate to follow the set procedural steps and instructions in their course of applying for the Vietnam visa for Swedish.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malmö, Stockholm, Göteborg, Uppsala, Visby, Lund, Kiruna, Helsingborg or any cities in Sweden. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam visa requirements for Croatia citizens via Vietnam visa on Arrival
Visa applicants can apply for the Vietnam visa for Swedish via the internet. This procedure requires reliable connection to the internet and involves the letter of approval that serves as a temporal identification document to successful candidates of the visa application process.
Get Vietnam visa from the Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travel) with four steps:
- Visit website online and fill in the visa application form available there
- Clear the service fees with us and follow the instructions
- Receive the letter of approval from us by email, usually within 48 business hours.
- Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at one of the following three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fee to get granted your visa.
Conditions to get the Vietnam visa for Swedish
- The visa applicants should have a valid passport that was acquired more than six months prior to the date of visa application. However, the passport should have a longer validity than the anticipated visa.
- Candidates should accurately fill up the visa application form with valid data that matches the information in their passports.
- Candidates should only choose online application procedure for air travel.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.