According to Vietnamese law, Hong Kong citizens need to apply Vietnam visa if they want to enter this country. How about foreigners in Hong Kong? Although it is not the latest new but we sure that not all of foreingers know how to get Vietnam visa in Hong Kong. Take a quick look on this article!
Vietnam is an ideal destination for both people going for working and visiting, so it is not strange that more and more people from Hong Kong enter Vietnam every year. So do Hong Kong citizens need a Vietnam visa to enter this country and if need, how many ways to get Vietnam visa in Hong Kong?
Do Hong Kong citizens need to apply Vietnam Visa?
Before knowing How to get Vietnam visa in Hong Kong, you have to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
Unfortunately, Hong Kong is not in Vietnam visa exemption list, so they need to apply Vietnam visa when entering this country.
In case you are citizens of other countries who are not listed in Vietnam visa exemption list, you need a Vietnam Visa as well, no matter where you are.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
If your country is in Vietnam visa exemption list, you can enter Vietnam for a period of time without a visa. If not, you are required Vietnam visa as Hong Kong citizens.
Please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival in Hong Kong
What is Vietnam Visa On Arrival? If in the past, people who don’t have enough time to go to the Embassy or Consulate for a visa issue, they will not have a Vietnam Visa, but now they can have their Vietnam visa online in their leisure time with just a click for application. After filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter will, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
It is very simple, isn’t it? Do not get unwanted troubles, such as losing the vital document (passport, money or documents) via communicating mail; Do not be stuck in traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you still have a Vietnam Visa!
This way is considered as the shortest and quickest option to get Vietnam visa, so we powerfully suggest you booking it via a trusted visa agent as a result of it’s several advantages:
– Process time: from 1 to 2 working days in traditional case, 4 to 8 operating hours in urgent case and up to half an hour for emergency case.
– Needed Documents: No documents required
– You can also get extra services when applying online as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…. These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
– How to get Vietnam visa in Hong Kong?
- A visa agent will help you to get visa online Vietnam. You just need to access their website, filling in the apply Vietnam visa form, double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and make a payment for service fee.
- Receiving your approval letter and accompanied instructions to get your visa stamped. The visa agent shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
If you want to apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long, Tung Chung, Sha Tin, Tuen Mun, Tai Po or any cities in Hong Kong. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong
Instead of obtaining your Vietnam Visa via Visa agent (which called Visa On Arrival), travelers can apply directly at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Hong Kong. How to apply Vietnam visa in Hong Kong? You just need to follow 4 steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents (see below).
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong as below:
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517 / 2591 4510
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524 / 2591 4539
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/