The information about Vietnam Embassy in Norway and the guidance on how to apply Vietnam visa for Norway citizens for the applicants who are staying or residing here.
Are you looking for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Norway?
Vietnam Embassy in Norway functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Norway. It is also the place where Norwegian citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Embassy Of Vietnam In Norway
- Address : St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo. Post Office: Pb. 6635 St Olavsplass, 0130 Oslo, Norway.
- Tel : +47 22 20 33 00
- Fax : +47 22 20 33 01
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Monday – Friday: 09.30 – 12.30; 13.30 – 18.00
- The Embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Norway.
How to get Vietnam visa for Norway citizens?
- Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam
- Apply online for a Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry)
- Or Get Vietnam visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
Should you apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam or apply online for an electronic visa (Vietnam e-visa) or apply online for pre-approval then pick up my visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam ?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. Coing and queuing for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in Norway is not a good idea if you have to work or living too far from their location.
If you plan to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days on a single trip, you should choose to apply for e-visa which is accept to enter Vietnam by land crossing, by cruise ship, by air plane.
If you want to visit Vietnam multiple times in 30 days or want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days, you should choose to apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam.
With this option, you can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want or you can can apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam then get your visa extended once in the country (please note that it take about 1 week to get your visa extended)
From Norway, you may get a Vietnam visa through the above Embassy of Vietnam in Norway or apply for visa online (for air travel only) then get the visa stamped at arrival airports. Vietnam visa on arrival is made available to avoid the complicated procedures with the local embassy.
The very best things to have with the service are the 100% hassle free procedures at low service fee and the visa will be granted to the applicants without presenting the original passport at the time of making a visa application. The processing time will take a maximum of 48 hours to issue an approval letter or of 2 hours if you are in hurry.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Alesund, Stavanger, Tromso, Bodo, Kristiansand or any cities in Norway. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
If you are citizen of other countries but currently residing in Norway, please check to make sure if you are required a valid visa for Vietnam and how to apply for a visa from your place.
|Description||Vietnam visa on arrival||Vietnam visa at embassy|
|Pros||– No need to send your original passport away;|
– Taking only a short time to apply for a visa online, what you need is just an internet connected computer or smart phone;
– No dealing with immigration authorities. No hidden charge or extra fee;
– Especially beneficial for those who are staying far away from available Vietnam Embassy
|– Having visa already stamped onto your passport before getting on plane;|
– Dealing directly with Vietnam Embassy in Norway
|Cons||– Queuing in front of Vietnam Immigration Counter at arrival airport to have visa stamp;|
– The applicants couldn’t apply for a visa by themselves but must go through authorized visa agency in Vietnam;
– Applicable for those who travel Vietnam by air only
|– Parting with your original passport;|
– Having to go to the nearest embassy or consulate or sending documents by mail;
– Taking a long time to process a visa with 2 times visiting the embassy at least
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.