Vietnam visa for Ireland citizens are required for all type of passports and for any purposes from tourism, business, visiting relative to studying. But travelers, who hold Bhutanese passport can get an exempted Vietnam visa on arrival Phu Quoc airport for up to 30 days.
It’s really important to know this regulation for those who travel to the Island only, go to other parts of Vietnam from Phu Quoc’s Island later on your trip is not accepted. How many ways to apply Vietnam visa for Ireland citizens?
How many ways to apply Vietnam visa for Ireland citizens?
There are many ways to obtain Vietnam Visa. Here are three most popular ways for Irish. You can consider in order that you can choose the most suitable one.
- Apply visa in the traditional way: Coming to Vietnam Embassy or Consulate and applying
- Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- Apply Vietnam E-Visa
How to apply Vietnam visa for Ireland citizens?
Apply directly at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
This is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
Procedure to apply visa to Vietnam at Embassy/Consulate:
Complete the application form on the website of Vietnam Embassy/Consulate and submit it with your original passport, a passport-sized photo and pay the Vietnam visa fee.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
For further information, please contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in Ireland.
- Normally, it takes 3-5 business days to get back the result.
- Expedited Vietnam visa fee applies for those who have travel date is approaching or want to get back the passport earlier. Also, an extra Vietnam visa fee will be added.
Note: Each Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam has their own Vietnam visa fee and none of them reveals it on their website.
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival for Ireland citizens
Vietnam visa on arrival airports is applicable through aviation way only. On this way, after receiving your requirement, we will make a visa and send you back the Vietnam visa approval letter to your email in order to be granted visa stamp/sticker when you arrive.
Procedure to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival
You should fill in the Apply visa online form with your information about:
- Your full name, Date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, passport validity…
- Purpose of visit: tourist or business visa to Vietnam.
- Type of visa: 1 month; 3 months and single or multiple entries visas.
- Arrival date: same as your flight ticket. In case you have not booked any ticket, arrival date should be the same as the ticket that you will book later on or any day after that time.
- Arrival airport: you can choose one of them, as these type of visa on arrival airport are accepted at all Vietnam international airports, there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports. Vietnam International airports include: Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital);Da Nang International airport, Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city), Can Tho International airport ( Can Tho city), Phu Quoc International airport ( Phu Quoc Island).
- 2 business days for the Vietnam tourist visa
- 3 – 5 business days for Vietnam business visa
After processing time, you will be received Vietnam visa approval letter and Vietnamese visa application form ( NA1 form), you should:
- Print out both of the forms and fill out the NA1 form.
- Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background (taken not over 6 months with no glasses) and an amount of USD in at least it has to be suite for Vietnam visa stamping fee as below:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa;
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa;
– 95USD for 6-months multiple entries visa;
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa;
Put all the mentioned things above along with your passport in a package before taking your flight to Vietnam.
When you arrive in International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”, At this place, you need to give your passport, your passport photos, Vietnam visa approval letter, NA1 form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the Vietnam visa into your passport.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Dublin, Killarney, Galway, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Newtownabbey, Bangor or any cities in Ireland. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam E-visa on arrival by land
This is a type of via applied for some countries assigned by Vietnam Government, with maximum 30 days of stay, and only single entry. It is also fast, cheap and can be applied online. Ireland is in the list of countries that its citizens can apply E-Visa to Vietnam.
Applying E-Visa Procedure
Step 1: Fill in your personal information and types of visa you want to apply.
Step 2: Make online payment by Credit card via PayPal. It is safe and easy to do. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive E-visa within 2 working days. You have to check carefully to make sure the information is correct. If there are any mistakes or errors, you need to contact to the Vietnam sponsor to revise it to the correct one.
Step 4: When you come to Vietnam: With the fact that you receive E-Visa and print it out, you officially obtain visa to Vietnam without coming to “Landing visa” or “Visa On Arrival” counter to get the visa like Visa On Arrival.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.