Latvian citizens need to apply Vietnam visa when they want to enter this country. What are Vietnam visa requirement for Latvia citizens?
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Latvia isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
I am about to travel Vietnam on December from Latvia and Would you please reply if Latvian passport holders require visa to Vietnam or not?
We would like to inform you that Latvia passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam.
Vietnam has not had embassy in Latvia yet. People can contact Vietnam embassy in Belarus or in Russia instead. Nevertheless, if you want to find Vietnam embassy for visas reasons, you may consider applying with Vietnam Immigration Department for Vietnam visa on arrival. It may be faster and more convenience option.
Vietnam visa requirement for Latvia citizens
Our plan is to inform Latvian citizens that they need a Vietnam visa for Latvia citizens in order to enter Vietnam. Furthermore, we inform them of the following two ways by which they can apply for the Vietnam visa:
Applying for the Vietnam visa at the Vietnam embassy/consulate
By applying online for the letter of approval for the Vietnam visa from visa agent’s website
With the above two ways to apply for the Vietnam visa requirement for Latvia citizens, its up to your personal preference and convenience which one to opt for. Below is further information on each of these two visa application procedures:
The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Latvian
Currently Latvian lacks a Vietnam embassy hence visa applicants from this country will need to locate a Vietnam embassy from surrounding nations. They will need to travel to the nearest country with the Vietnam embassy in order to start their visa application from there.
While at the embassy they will be guided and instructed on how to apply for their Vietnam visa.
However, travelling to a foreign country may not sound convenient at times especially on the first times. The following are just a few hurdles you might encounter with the direct application procedure:
- Long queues at the Vietnam embassy especially during peak seasons on the onset of holidays as a result of large numbers of visa applicants turning up for the procedure
- Travel expenses incurred when in foreign country waiting to apply for your visa.
- Having to abandon all your duties for purpose of applying for your Vietnam visa.
The online application procedure presents you the following advantages:
- It is fast as it takes only two working days to process.
- With this service you can apply for a rush visa that takes less than 24 hours
- You only need active connection to the Internet in order to start the visa application process. This leaves you free to still conduct your daily activities as no travel expenses are incurred.
Online application procedure for the Vietnam visa
Here is how to acquire your Vietnam visa for Latvian with help of our service
- Visit our website online and download the visa application form from there.
- Download, print and fill in the visa application forms before you submit them back to our website.
- Pay the visa service fees with us online and strictly follow our instructions that pertain to this step.
- Wait for up to 48 working hours to receive your letter of approval from us.
- Download and print this letter of approval you receive from us for use as a temporal identification when boarding a plane to Vietnam and for claiming your visa upon arriving at Vietnam international airport.
Claim your Vietnam visa for Latvian with help of the letter of approval acquired from us.
With the letter of approval acquired from us you should walk straight to the Visa on Arrival office as soon as you arrive at the Vietnam international airport by air.
Present this letter of approval, your passport and your two passport photos as you pay your visa stamping fees there to get issued your Vietnam visa for Latvia citizens. You will have the visa stamped in your passport and handed to you finally.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Riga, Sabile, Kuldiga, Kandava, Talsi, Pavilosta, Cesis, Dobele or any cities in Latvia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Conditions to getting the Vietnam visa for Latvia citizens
Ensure you have a valid passport that you acquired over six months ahead of the visa application date. Your passport should also have a life length longer than that of your visa.
You should present two of your most recent passport photos that you took in less than six months.
Ensure you follow all visa application steps by order and abide by the given instructions.
All visa application forms should be filled in with valid information in order for information your letter of approval to match that in your passport for a successful verification step of your visa.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.