When applying Vietnam visa, you will soon find that there not only has visa fee but also has service fees. How much is Vietnam visa from Thailand?
As any other countries, if you want to enter Vietnam, you need to apply for a Vietnam visa. With this article, we will present generally all kinds of visa fees that can occur in your applying visa process.
However, thanks to exemption list, you may not need visa to enter some countries in limited period. Take a look in list below to determine whether you nationality is in list of countries exempt from visa to enter Vietnam or not, in case you are not Thailand passport holder but you are now in Thailand.
List of countries exempt from Vietnam visa
In fact, Thailand is in exemption list so Thai citizens can stay in Vietnam less than 30 days without a visa. However, if they want to stay for more than 30 days, they still need to apply Vietnam visa as usual.
How many types of fees when applying Vietnam Visa from Thailand online?
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is a solution for those living so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for themselves, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or get traffic jam on the way to Embassy. They just need a few minutes at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, they are ready to apply a visa.
In other words, to get Visa On Arrival, you need to find a trusted visa agent to obtain for you. We suggest you to choose this way because of its shortest and quickest processing time: from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and even in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Required Documents: When applying by this way, no documents are needed.
Firstly, when you applying Vietnam visa from Thailand, you will pay 2 basic kinds of fees: service fee and stamping fee.
1. Vietnam Visa Service Fees
Visa service fee is paid for the visa agent for their processing your Vietnam visa from Thailand request. The agent shall be representative for you to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking. This amount is extremely small and you have to pay online in advance to get visa approval letter then able to pick up the visa on arrival at the Vietnam International Airport.
2. Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee
Stamping fee is ruled by the Immigration Department and at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport you can see rates of stamping fee because it is publicly promulgated. You can pay it directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash in both USD and VND and receive the red bill for it.As you know, Vietnam visa can be applied no matter where you are and what your nationality is. You can pay Vietnam visa fees from Thailand online and this fees will depend on your nationality.
Apart from Vietnam Visa fees from Thailand, you can choose some extra services accompanied when applying Visa on Arrival to make your trip be more convenient and comfortable such as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION or TOUR BOOKING. For a detailed fee, please refer Vietnam Visa Fees!
How to apply for Visa On Arrival in Thailand?
Doing some simple step following, you can get a Visa On Arrival:
- Filling out the Vietnam Visa Application Form with your information.
- Pay for service fee. Double check carefully your information before paying fee, you have to double . If there has any mistakes, click “BACK” to turn back the first step.
- An approval letter will be sent to you in working time. Time process will depend on your booking, and the instructions to get your visa stamped is sent in the approval letter also.
- You have to make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages before going to apply for Vietnam visa
- You can only applying Visa On Arrival when traveling by air to Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Sukhothai, Krabi, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi or any cities in Thailand. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
How many type of Vietnam Visa?
There are 6 kinds of visa that Visa Agent can apply for you:
- 1 month single: Single entry visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD)
- 1 month multiple: Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD)
- 3 months single: Single entry visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD)
- 3 months multiple: Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD)
- 6 months multiple: Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 6 months (Quote per person in USD)
- 1 year multiple: Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 year (Quote per person in USD).The fee will be different depends on what kind of visa you need. Total Vietnam Visa fee will be counted by Service Fee + Stamping Fee.
How Much Are Vietnam Visa Fees?
At Immigration Department ‘s officer, you need to present your visa approval letter and pay them visa stamp fee (because you had paid your service fee online). This fee needs to be paid in cash (either U.S. dollars or VND). The visa stamping fee is from $25 for one month, single-entry visas to $135 for one year, multiple-entry visas.
- Stamping fee is NOT included in the service fee, so you can only pay for a service fee when applying online and then pay stamping fee at Vietnam airport.
- The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2016. For your particular cost, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Hotline +84 968 18 77 18.
- It takes 2 working days for normal processing and 8 hours for urgent processing to complete.
- NO hidden and extra fees will be charged.
As applying for Vietnam Visa on Arrival, you can book extra services as well. These services cannot be booked in case you apply directly at Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Thailand. Some of the services can be listed as:
- Airport Fast Track: Avoid wasting your time and get line for getting a visa stamp, our staff will handle all procedure for you. You will get visa faster others. The fee is different depending on Vietnam International Airport where you land. It charges you from USD 18 to USD 20.
- VIP Service: VIP service provides a solemn ritual for your important guests who come to Vietnam on business by commercial flight or charter flight. This service also helps VIPs save their precious time and health guarantee. These VIPs will be greeted at the Aircraft and received special treatments that are intended for diplomatic officers. Our staffs will take care of Immigration check-in not including Fast Track, Customs and the other necessary formalities on behalf of them. For reference, it charges you from USD 30 to USD 32.
- Car pick-up service: For the group of 1 to 12 person(s), you will be offered a private car for your group with the appropriate number of seats (4, 7 or 16 seats) and the fee is from USD 25 to USD 40.
- Hotel reservation service: Just note a short message with your hotels’ names/price ranges when you apply for visa at website or Call us at (+84) 839 20 24 26 – 119 or hotline (+84) 968 18 77 18 to book this service.
- Tour booking service
- Vietnam visa extension.
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ or Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.