Belarus is in Vietnam visa Exemption list whose citizens do not need to apply Vietnam visa when entering this country within 15 days. For a stay longer than 15 days, this article will supply you with the instructions on how to apply Vietnam visa for Belarus citizens or from any countries.
Vietnam immigration policies regulated that almost resident of the countries must have Vietnam visa prior to arriving Vietnam, except the citizens in the Vietnam visa exemption list. You should check carefully if you are in the Vietnam visa exemption list or you are obligated to make a Vietnam visa (or visa approval letter) before entering country. It will keep you away from many troubles during your entry.
How many ways to apply Vietnam visa for Belarus citizens?
From Belarus, the applicants may apply for Vietnam visa by 2 options:
- Getting a visa on arrival within 2 working days or just 1 or 2 hours by applying visa online. It is beneficial for those who are travelling Vietnam by air and living in the country where the local Vietnam Embassy is too far to reach. When applying for Vietnam visa on arrival, there is NO document and original passport required. The applicants just need to provide the visa information by filling in the online application form with full name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number. A letter of approval issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department will be delivered via email at a given time.
- Getting a Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Belarus and it takes 3 – 5 working days. Required documents for Vietnam Embassy visa application include original passport, application form attached with 1 photo and visa fees.
Can Belarus citizens apply for Vietnam E-visa?
From 01 Feb 2019, under Decision 17/2019/NĐ-CP of the Government of Vietnam, citizens of Belarus are eligible to apply online for a Vietnam e-visa online (e-visa is a single entry valid for staying 30 days).
Belarus passport holders, who want to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days for a single trip, can apply online for an e-visa directly at the government website https://evisa.immigration.gov.vn (please note that the fee is non-refundable if you apply your e-visa at the government website).
If you want to secure your e-visa with refundable policy (100% satisfied or get back your money) you can apply your e-visa through the visa agent (filling your entry date, entry and exit port of arrival then submit your passport copy online) then we will take care the rest of procedure to get your e-visa on time as promise.
Note: if you want to visit Vietnam for multiple times in one month or want to visit Vietnam for more than one month, you have to apply Vietnam visa on arrival or apply at embassy.
Applying Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Belarus
This traditional way is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
Until now, there is no Vietnam representative office located in Belarus so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate, please contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are normally included:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
Vietnam visa on arrival for Belarus citizens
Why do Belarus citizens need to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on 16 June 2014 on entry, exit, transit, and residence status of foreigners in Vietnam:
Foreigners who enter and exit Vietnam must have their passport or passport substitutes (hereinafter referred to as passports) and visas issued by competent authorities of Vietnam, except in case of visa exemption. The passport substitutes must be introduced to and accepted by Vietnamese competent authorities through diplomatic channel.
Since Belarus is not listed in the Vietnam visa exemption list and there is no Vietnamese Embassy in the country currently, they are allowed to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival to obtain the valid visas permitting entry into the territory.
What is the procedure of Vietnam visa upon arrival?
It’s not allowed to apply Visa On Arrival from the embassy or consulate directly. Therefore, you have to choose a sponsor in Vietnam, and then you ask this one to apply Visa On Arrival for you. There are many sponsors which can apply Visa On Arrival in Vietnam now, but you should choose a prestigious company with fast, cheap and good-supporting quality.
After choosing a Vietnam’s sponsor, all you need to do is fill in the form and wait for the result. It is quite simple, right? You can see detailed guidance in below:
Step 1: Fill in the apply visa online form with your personal information and kinds of visa you want to apply. It includes:
- Purpose of visit (tourist or business)
- Visa type (1 month single entry, 1 month multiple entries, 3 months single entry, 3 months multiple entries, 6 months multiple entries, 1 year multiple entries)
- Port of arrival (Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City, Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island, Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City).
- Entry date
- Exit date
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
Step 2: Make online payment
After completing to fill in the form, you will receive an online payment notification. At this step, you can make payment by Credit card via PayPal. It is safe and easy to do. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive Approval letter
Within 2 working days (in case you choose normal service), the sponsor sends to you an email with Approval letter attached. For this Approval letter, you have to check carefully to make sure the information is correct. If there are any mistakes or errors, you need to contact to the Vietnam sponsor to revise it to the correct one. This visa approval letter helps you when you get in airplane and it’s required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
Step 4: When you come to Vietnam
On arrival at your destination airport, you are required to submit your visa approval letter + passport + Vietnamese visa application form, then waiting to be called for paying the visa stamping fee to get your visa. Therefore, you have to prepare these following documents:
- Print a hard copy of approval letter to show for boarding airplane (the airline staffs check the approval letter before they allow you to board), and it is required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
- Take at least 2 passport-sized color photos (straight face, no hat or glasses, white or bright background).
- Fill in the Vietnamese visa application form and attach the photos (Some sponsors send this form to you when you apply visa with them so that you can fill in it in advance).
- Prepare cash for paying visa stamp fee on arrival. It is the fee paying for Vietnam government to get visa stamped on your passport, and has been paid on cash on the arrival date. You should prepare it in US Dollars instead of Vietnam Dong or other currencies to avoid exchange rate difference. This fee is different from the types of visa you apply. You can see the below table for reference.
|Type of Visa||Stamp Fee|
|One month single||25 USD|
|One month multiple||50 USD|
|Three months single||25 USD|
|Three months multiple||50 USD|
|Six months multiple||95 USD|
|One year multiple||135 USD|
After receiving your visa on Visa Counter, you check it again. If there are any mistakes or errors, you ask the immigration officer to revise it. After that, you can enter Vietnam.
To apply for it, the applicants must:
- Travel to the country by air only;
- Apply for it through a visa agent or travel agent in Vietnam before arriving in Vietnam;
Additional, they should have at least 6 month valid passport which includes as less as one blank page. In case their passport is valid less than the needed time, they need to contact with the airline to confirm that whether they can join the flight. If there is no problem with the enterprise, they can apply for visa on arrival without any hassle.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Minsk, Gomel, Mogilev, Grodno, Vitebsk, Brest, Pinsk, Polotsk or any cities in Belarus. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.